Once you design a Clappia app using drag-n-drop software blocks, edit the workflows and publish the app, the next step requires you to assign the apps to your target users. There is no concept of individual app installation in Clappia. All you have to do is add the email ids of all your users and they get the app automagically in their web and mobile workplace. Here are the steps to make sure your users get your app.
- Go to the edit mode of an app and click on the “Target Users” tab.
- Add the email id of your target user and click on the “Add” button.
- In case the user has not signed up on Clappia already, you get an option to invite the user. Click on “Send an Invite” in that case. The user should sign up to get this app.
- You should see your user added in the table.
- To remove the user, click on the delete button.
The default permission that is given to any new user is “Submit Data”. This can be changed by clicking on the edit icon in the permission column.
Here are the permissions you can set for each user:
- Submit Data – This is the default permission. The user can find his app and submit the data. The user can see only his submissions.
- View Data – The user can submit data and view the data submitted by all the users. However, she cannot edit any of them.
- Edit Data – This user can submit data, view all the submissions by all the users and can even edit those submissions. Don’t worry, there is an edit trail of all the edits.
- Review Data – This user can submit data, view all data, edit them and assign review status to the submissions.
- Edit Application – This user has all the permissions. She can submit data, view the submissions by all the users, edit and review the submissions, edit the app, and even delete it.