The publish option in Clappia allows remote installation and uninstallation of an app. When you publish an app, the app becomes visible to all the target users. When you unpublish it, the app becomes invisible to your target users. This simple concept takes care of the installation and uninstallation part of any Clappia app. Here are the steps:
- Go to the edit mode of an app and click on the “Publish” tab.
- Use the toggle switch to Publish and Unpublish the app.
- You can also automatically unpublish/uninstall the app from the workplace of all your users on a scheduled date provided at the bottom. By default, it is set to “Never”.
- Select “On selected date” from the drop-down.
- Select the date and save.