This article assumes that you have already created an App or someone has already created and assigned an app to you. If not, click on this ink and create an app first or contact your team member who might have created for you.
All apps created on the platform can be accessed through a common Clappia mobile app launcher. The responsive mobile apps are generated immediately and do not require any additional development.
Features of the mobile app
- Apps are generated instantly for Web, iOS and Android
- You can assign the app to any user while editing the app and they can access your app by logging into the Clappia app launchers with the same email id.
- You or your users don’t need to download installations files and host them in the Playstore and Appstore.
- The apps work offline (Android for now). The users can use the apps without the internet and data gets synched whenever they are back to an internet zone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get my separate app with my logo and flatscreens in place of the common Clappia app?
– Yes, you can get such apps by paying additional charges.
Can I create an app that doesn’t require me to assign users?
– Yes, you can take a private app like mentioned above that has a setting to make all your apps public. Users can download an app and they get to access the apps without the app assignment process.
Can I share an app through a link like a form service?
– Yes, there is an option in app edit settings where you can enable the link-sharing option.
How do I assign an app?
– Go to the app on the web > Click on “Edit App” button on the right panel > Click on the “Target Users” tab > Select the user from the dropdown and set the required permission
Make sure the users are added to your workplace. To add a user to a workplace – Click on the Workplace details tab of the left navigation > add email id of the users > Users need to signup and they will be able to access the apps on the web and the mobile.