You can disable submissions on a Clappia app. This is useful for apps where you want some on-the-fly calculations but you don’t need to view the submissions made by the users. For example, a pricing calculator for a product or a loan EMI calculator.
To disable submissions on a Clappia app, follow these steps.
- Sign in to your Clappia account.
- Open the app in which you want to disable the submissions.
- Go to the Edit mode of this app.
- Go to the App Settings tab.
- Turn off the switch labeled Submissions allowed on this app.
- Go to App Home.
- This is how the app will appear to the end-users. They can play around with the app, for example, try out the pricing of different plans, but they won’t see the Submit button.