Hope you are familiar with the dynamic printing feature of Clappia, If not, go through the help guide for dynamic printing, here is the link;
Now, You can also print the images uploaded during submissions in your document using the dynamic printing, here is the help guide for that.
NOTE: Please note that the “Printing of image” is only supported with HTML file, and not supported with doc file.
- Create your app as per your requirement, we will take an example of ‘Damage Report’ app.
- Use the ‘File Upload’ feature to provide an option to upload images during submissions. You will get a unique field name for every image to be uploaded.
- Go to the App Settings menu.
- Enable the ‘Allow Print Submissions’ option.
- Choose the HTML editor option and click on the ‘Setup Print Template’.
- Create your document in whatever format you want, write the fixed values that will be common to all documents directly as it is and provide all the variables / dynamic fields in curly brackets.
- Provide the unique field names of the images you want to print.
- Save the file and go to Submissions Menu.
- Click on any submission and click the pdf symbol on the top right of the screen and save the file as PDF.
- You will get your documents with the images uploaded in submissions as shown.