Clappia is providing free licenses for COVID-19 apps
We have recently received several help requests for creating apps on the Clappia platform related to COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.
We, at Clappia, would like to contribute to our capacity in tackling this pandemic. If you have any app requirements related to COVID-19, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are providing an unlimited number of licenses at no cost for apps created for COVID-19 (any relevant purpose).
You can also forward this to people who may need our services.
Stay Safe and let’s fight it together!
Some ways how people may use Clappia platform for COVID-19
- Infected People Tracking – An app to collect and track the details like personal details, address, GPS location, etc. of the infected people.
- Offline Data Collection – Collect field data from places with limited internet connectivity
- Self-reporting form – Apps to report if a person has some symptoms
- Essential Ordering Apps – Apps to order essential items
- Any other app for streamline the processes you might be involved in