- Workflow to copy images and other file uploads to S3 Bucket of an external AWS Account. Customers can get a backup of all files uploaded on Clappia in their AWS S3 bucket in real-time. Know more.
- Enhanced the Code Reader Block to allow pulling data from other Master Apps created on Clappia. Users can scan a Bar code/ QR Code using this and all details associated with that code can be pulled from another Clappia app. Know more.
- Bulk upload Excel data supports uploading Submission Status information. Using this, master data submissions can be created with an initial status.
- Supporting scanning of externally generated QR Codes/Bar codes. The Get Data from other apps Block can be used to scan any QR Code/Bar Code and if its data is uploaded in the Master app, all its related details can be fetched. [Previously this block was able to scan only the QR Codes generated from Clappia apps]. Minimum Android App version to use this feature is 2.3.9.
- Supporting formulae for Copyable sections – SIGMA, COUNT, MIN, MAX, JOIN, CONTAINS. Check a sample app here – https://marketplace.clappia.com/app/ALL624329
- Supporting additional variables in App Design – Current User Email, Current User Name, Submitter Email. Can be used for showing/printing the submitter details. Can also be used for putting validations that only the original submitter can edit a submission.
- Get data from other apps – Auto-select the result if there is only one match.
- Updates to the Get Data from other apps block. This block now supports pulling fields from copyable sections from the master apps. Note that this will work on newly added blocks only.
- Bulk upload Excel data supports uploading Ownership information also. If the uploaded Excel file contains a list of Owner Email Ids, the new submissions will get auto-assigned to these Email Ids, given that these users are already added/invited to the Workplace.
- Google Sheets to contain data from copyable sections. To enable this, users will have to reconnect the Sheets with their apps.
- Get Data from REST API block in App Design. This can be used to pull master data or any other data from your company’s APIs that contain the information of Users, Employees, Vendors, Projects etc. This can also be used to fetch live data of currency exchange, weather etc from open APIs. Know more.
- Option to default to current location (GPS Location block). With this setting turned on, GPS Location will be auto-filled when the user loads the Clappia App. Know more.
- Workflows to automatically create a new submission or edit an existing submission of another Clappia App. Know more about Create Submission workflows and Edit Submission workflows.
- Timezone configuration for Workplaces. Workplace Admins can set a Timezone for their Workplace. This will be used while handling Date and Time values in Excel download, Google Sheets, dynamic print, workflows etc. Know more.
- Watermarking on image uploads for Android app (Minimum Clappia app version 2.3.5). Useful for Geolocation tagging, timestamp tagging and putting any other information on the photos. Know more about this feature here.
- Form-level validations involving multiple app variables. Know more.
- Automated monthly Workplace usage reports to Workplace Admins – App-wise submission count, device-wise submission count.
- Workplaces can use their own SMTP settings to send emails configured in the app workflows. Know more.
- Fixes for date and time fields in IF formulas. Formulas like check_in_date <> “”, checkout_time <> “” can now be used.
- Fixed issue with LEN function in formula fields.
- Invite users to Workplace directly from App Configuration tab.
- Showing variables from copyable sections in print html editor
- Updated Html template designer for print settings. Users will now be able to do table manipulation operations like table width resize, cell-width resize, cell merge, border settings. All app variables can also be referred to just by typing ‘@’. Know more about dynamic printing here.
- Changes to app designer to make it more intuitive.
- Workflow Email node supports static and dynamic (configured in print settings) attachments. Pdfs generated for submissions can be included in the emails sent via workflows. Useful for sending invoices, survey reports, field inspection reports etc to admins and other users.
- Workflows: One start node in the beginning to allow multiple branches from the start of the workflow. Workflows now support branching from the first node itself.
- Detailed help tool tips in all the right panels to assist users while they are designing the apps.
- Excel download and Google Sheets will contain links to uploaded files (previously only file names used to come). Only the users who have access to a submission can open the link to download the files.
- Excel download will contain only those columns which are selected in Submissions page settings.
- Text/Html block to support ‘@’ auto-complete of variables.
- Custom message after submission can be configured. This also supports ‘@’ auto-complete of variables.
- Better UI for Dependency app dynamic filters config.
- UI for setting multi-level dropdown
- auto-populate form using url – sample url – <WORKPLACE>.clappia.com/app/<APP_ID>?customer_n=abc&amount=200&address=Delhi
- Status (with comments) and ownership updates in history.
- Moved status and all other app settings to a common configuration tab.