Vendor management solutions are a key element of every business. If you're an organization leader, you have to have a proactive approach to managing vendors. Your time is limited and that's why you cannot spare time for manual vendor management processes. This can be a tedious and downright annoying process if done manually.
The absence of an automated system for managing vendors is often misdiagnosed as a lack of time management, but the real reason might just be that no organization has automation in place. In this article, we will show the automated vendor management solutions through No Code mobile apps in Clappia for your business.
Vendor management automation is the process of automating vendor management tasks, such as vendor selection, contract management, performance tracking, and payment processing, through the use of technology and software. Automating vendor management helps organizations to optimize their vendor relationships, improve efficiency, reduce costs, and minimize risks associated with vendor management.
Automating vendor management can provide several benefits to organizations, including:
Clappia is a No Code platform to create business-process apps without coding. Anyone with basic excel skills can automate complex business processes by building efficient mobile apps without writing even a single line of code.
Vendor management has emerged as a top priority for enterprises looking to grow their businesses. As a result, auditing and managing vendors has become a critical part of an organization's day-to-day operations. Automated Vendor Management solutions through No Code Mobile Apps in Clappia can help your organization achieve its goals with much less effort and cost than otherwise needed.
Let us consider a bundle of mobile apps for Vendor Management already built and available to use on the Clappia App Marketplace:
1. Vendor registration - This app is used to register a vendor for your business by entering the vendor details such as type of business, works contract rate, reverse charge mechanism under GST, cancelled cheque with name enclosed, GST registration copy available, GST copy not available.
2. Vendor Bank Details - This app is used to record the bank details of the vendor.
3. Vendor Evaluation - This app is used to evaluate the vendor by verifying each and every detail, and document provided by the vendor and approving the vendor on the discussed agreements by providing necessary information.
4. Vendor Payment - This app is used to generate invoices for payments received as well as send payment reminders for vendors.
1. Vendor Registration - Enter all the business details (basic to important details) of the vendor and upload supporting documents wherever necessary in this app. It consists of 6 sections:
a. Vendor Details (Enter business details from the name, address, phone number, and email address, to bank details to type of business and other important details)
(Hack: You can get all these details from your existing systems through Clappia’s GET Data from REST APIs block. Learn more.)
b. In case of Proprietorship/Partnership (Upload AADHAR and PAN cards)
c. Works contract rate (Mention the %)
d. Reverse charge mechanism under GST (Mention the %)
e. Cancelled Cheque with name enclosed (Upload a photo of a cancelled cheque with name)
f. GST Registration copy available (Upload the GSTN Registration copy enclosed)
g. GST copy not available (Upload certification from the vendor if GSTN not applicable)
Note: Only the Vendor Details sections will be visible. The other sections will open up if they are applicable as the vendor selects the options in the vendor details sections.
For instance, If the vendor selects GST available as ‘Yes’ then ‘GST Registration copy available’ section will open up or If the vendor selects GST available as ‘No’ then ‘GST copy not available’ section will open up.
2. Vendor Bank Details - Enter the bank details of all the vendors one by one.
3. Vendor Evaluation - Evaluate the vendor by verifying each and every detail, and document provided by the vendor through checklists and approving the vendor on the discussed agreements by providing necessary information.
This app consists of 2 sections namely Vendor Details and Evaluation.
The ‘Select Vendor’ list is fetched from the Vendor Registration app. Select a vendor from the list of vendors and other details are automatically fetched: Unique ID, Full Name, Contact Person name.
Note: The evaluation section opens up only when the vendor details section is filled.
Verify the information provided by the vendor, enter suitable terms and select Yes or No for all the checks mentioned in the evaluation section.
Item/service to be supplied
MSME/Non-MSME declaration attached - Yes/No
PAN Copy enclosed - Yes/No
Bank Account type verified - Yes/No
Justification for recommending the vendor
4. Vendor Payment - Select the vendor and generate the invoice for payments made. You can also send a notification of the next payment date.
The vendor payment app consists of two sections namely Vendor Details and Payment Details.
Select a vendor and other fields pertaining to the vendor are fetched automatically, such as unique ID, full name, address, mobile number, email address, and contact person name.
Enter the following payment details:
Payment Date - It is set to automatically select the current date
Amount Paid - The amount paid by the vendor
Purpose of Payment - Reason for payment
Outstanding Balance, if any - Enter the pending amount if any.
Remarks - Input any comments
Next Payment Date - Select the date for the next payment to be made by the vendor
Vendor onboarding is a very critical and important process in vendor management. To ensure efficient solutions to onboard vendors or any vendor management process, Clappia mobile apps can work in offline mode as well. Even without an internet connection you can fill the vendor details and submit the same. Once there is a proper internet connection the data gets synced automatically.
Use these apps and automate the Vendor Management process of your business - Clappia App Marketplace
Customize all the mobile apps in the Clappia App Marketplace suitable to your business needs and try them out for free.
The benefits of automating vendor management include: